About the Foundation 

Preserving high quality care at an affordable price led to the establishment of the Titusville Area Health Center Foundation in 1985.  We are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of the communities served by Titusville Area Hospital and grateful for your help to secure the means.  As a non-profit, tax-exempt organization, the Foundation's purpose is to receive bequests, donations and other gifts to support the mission of Titusville Area Hospital.   

A Proud Past...

Titusville Hospital was founded on philanthropy.  In 1900 prominent businessman, Donald McKelvy, donated $5,000 to purchase a lot for the hospital which sparked a building fund campaign.  The effort was a success, and the hospital was built and cared for it's first patient on October 1, 1901. 
The first officers and directors of the hospital were John L. McKinney, president; Samuel S. Bryan, vice-president; John C. Edmonson, secretary-treasurer; John J. Carter, J.L. Emerson, Joseph Seep, John Fertig, F.D. Hyde and David McKelvy.  Community members continued to donate considerabable time and money to keep access to high-quality patient care in the community. 

Charitable Organization

The Titusville Area Health Center Foundation is a registered, non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization.  A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-723-0999.

Foundation Board of Directors

Kenneth Winger, Chairman

Anthony J. Nasralla, President

E.J. Stevenson, Secretary

Barbara English

Amy Felton

Larry Fledderman

Todd Garrett

C. J. Kirvan

Keith Morrison

Jane Reamer

Larry Weldon

 

Staff

Jill Neely, Chief Financial Officer, Foundation Treasurer

814.827.1851 

Karen Randall, Controller

814.827.1851 

Titusville Area Health Center Foundation
Mailing Address: 406 W. Oak Street, Titusville, PA 16354
Physical Address: 407 N. Third Street, Titusville, PA 16354

Phone: 814.827.1851         
Fax: 814.827.3099